Core Essentials exercise programs utilise the MedX Core Spinal Fitness System. MedX has been dramatically changing the lives of people who suffer from back and neck pain by providing non-surgical pain relief since 1988. No other equipment in the world can provide the measurable results in increased strength and flexibility, rehabilitation, injury prevention and overall physical improvements.
- a medically based exercise system that dramatically improves spinal health.
- delivered through a series of five biomechanically precise machines.
- designed, researched and clinically proven to isolate and strengthen the low back, neck and torso muscles.
- only the MedX Core Lumbar Strength features the patented pelvic restraint system that keeps gluteus and hamstring muscles from interfering with the targeted spinal muscles.
- provides specific, intensive strengthening in the low back.
- MedX has been the leader in spinal rehabilitation with over 40 published articles in peer reviews medical journals and national publications.
- articles prove that specific, isolated strengthening of the spine is not only a highly effective way to reduce chronic back pain but also is shown to reduce the need for spinal surgery.
Core Essentials' MedX programs are medically assessed and appointment based. Sessions are fully supervised and are less than 30 minutes twice a week.
The MedX Core Spinal Fitness System is perfect whether you are a nurse, teacher, golfer, gardener or a stay-at-home mum. You will be able to strengthen your back, reduce your pain and allow yourself to continue to do activities that you enjoy.
You Will Feel The Difference After Your Very First Visit.